"For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14 ~God does not make mistakes ~ Photobucket

Nov 6, 2008

Gavin is 3 weeks old today :) I took Gavin to the doctor today and he weighed 8 lbs and 15 oz :) So he surpassed his birth weight and is doing great! :) Just last Friday he only weighed 7 lbs and 14 oz. He eats 4 oz every 3 hours or so and is just such a sweetheart. I am waiting for the doctors office to call to tell me when his cardiologist appointment is. I pray with all that I am that his hole closes up on its own. Gavin's big sister Amber has an ear infection so I am a little stressed; I do not do well when my babies are sick. ~God Speed~

Later in the day~ The doctors called and Gavin has an appointment with a cardiologist in Jackson, MS on 12/8/2008 to evaluate his ASD. He will be 8.5 weeks old and I pray the hole is gone by then. I pray that even with his DS he will enjoy good health and a happy life. He is my heart..... my angel.

No comments: