"For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14 ~God does not make mistakes ~ Photobucket

Nov 21, 2008

Gavin at 5 weeks

Gavin is a month old now :) He is doing great and is so strong! he has great motor control and strength :) He is now drinking 6 oz of breast milk and formula via bottle and sometimes he will nurse for a second....lol. He feels heavy so I am sure he has gained more weight :) He sleeps alot still but when he is awake I see his little personality shinning though. He makes such funny faces! He saw the PT lady yesterday and early intervention is coming once a week now. PT will come once a month. He is still so young right now but they will be here when he is ready and needing it :) He is so sweet and I love him so much. I am starting to see him as just my son... not just the down syndrome. I am blessed!

Here are some pictures from yesterday when he was 5 weeks old :)






No comments: