"For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14 ~God does not make mistakes ~ Photobucket

Aug 8, 2010





August 2010 - :) 22 months old :)
Here are some current pictures of Gavin. He is just the sweetest little guy :) He now has 6 teeth up top and 4 teeth below :) He likes to pull up to standing and still do his military crawl to get around - lol :) He can feed himself with his hand but still prefers a bottle to drink from. He sleeps through the night still and is a pure delight. I am blessed to have him in my life :) We will be going to the Orthopedic surgeon Aug the 16th in Mobile, AL to evaluate the lucent lesion in his left upper leg and I pray with all that I am that it has shrunk and preferrably is gone. I really really dont want him to have surgery to correct it so I pray it heals itself. God Speed! Prayers are appreciated :) hugs and more hugs!




No comments: