"For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14 ~God does not make mistakes ~ Photobucket

Apr 21, 2009

Gavin at 6 months

Here is Gavin just before 6 months old :) He is a sweet baby... the best baby ever! he is so sweet and so mellow... An angel :) He saw the doctor yesterday and all went well.. No murmur was heard .. woot! Not sure if the ASD is gone but July 6th we will find out when he sees the cardiologist again but not hearing the murmur is a good sign. He weighed just over 18 pounds and he had his first set of shots. I waited for shots until he was alittle older for health reasons. He can roll from stomach to back and back to stomach and we are working on sitting up. He is getting better head control. The pediatrician said he was right on track :) I pray the cardiologist tells us his ASD (hole in heart) is gone and I can relax.... I love my baby boy that is for sure :)







1 comment:

My name is Sarah said...

What a little cutie pie. I love his smile.