"For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14 ~God does not make mistakes ~ Photobucket

Dec 16, 2008

Gavin is 2 months old :)

Gavin is 2 months old today! Here are some pictures I took today :) He is doing really well and getting bigger everyday. He actually slept through the night a couple of nights :) He is still eating every 4 hours about 6 oz and is a very happy content baby. I feel so lucky to have him in my life :) He truly is a blessing! Early Intervention came today and said he is doing really well. They are very happy with his progress :) Daddy, his 2 big sisters and I just love him so very much ! :)










2 comments:

JaybirdNWA said...

Glad to hear that he is doing well and that he has such a loving and caring family. Having a loving family is priceless and will take him a long way in life.

Nicole said...

Gavin is so big...I found your blog thru another blog I follow. My little EMily was born Oct 29, 2008 and also has DS. I would love to follow your blog but can't find the link to follow.